Here we go...
If only i knew where to begin. haha.
I got it..... Coleccionista de Canciones. All or some of these questions might be happening in your brain. Who? What? Where? When? Why? Well, if you are blessed with the ability to understand the lovely spanish language then you would know, if not, sucks to be you. haha. Actually it means "collector of songs". In my mind that is probably the best way to live life. I get a lot of inspiration from music. Music has an ability like no other to speak to your heart. I have always been amazed by its power. Especially the ability it has to bring back memories. From the moment i heard the song a few years back "Coleccionista de Canciones" by Camila I thought that the phrase was something I could and still can totally relate to. Not only is it an awesome song it's also a love song, and even though I'm not immensely involved in the whole lovey-dovey thing I do know that love is probably the most important thing that life has to offer because it makes everything ok AND when it comes in the form of music somehow its planted even deeper. Basically, there is a song for every moment of life. No ones collection of songs are the same, nor do the songs have the same impact, meaning or effect on one person as it does to another. But all together it makes a beautiful and unique collective creation called life.
Speaking of life...
I recently was reading a book that said something like, "once you figure out and accept that life is hard, it's not so hard anymore". How true that is! If it's not one thing its another, i swear. But really its good that life is a roller-coaster of emotions and experiences because how else would you learn to appreciate anything?! I also know that when life is throwing you curve balls its a good sign, because it wasn't meant to be easy. Keep your eye on the ball and you'll be fine.
More than anything, I have to say that with out the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life nothing would make sense. I wouldn't have a purpose or any sense of direction. Life would not be worth living. I am so greatful for the blessing that it is in my life and the real happiness that it brings when i follow it.
Anyways, haha.I think that is quite enough blabber for one blog. Love life and music. Especially when you put the two together. I highly recommend it :)
Sandee out.
No comments:
Post a Comment